Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mod Campaigns: Mila Kunis and Liya Kebede


Model, Liya Kebede  poses for the Bottega Veneta spring 2012 campaign, and Mila Kunis becomes the new face of Dior. Hit the jump for the latest fashion campaigns featuring two of Hollywood's most beautiful.


Model Liya Kebede appears radient as always in her latest shoot with photographer, Jack Pierson for the spring 2012 campaign of Bottega Veneta. 




Meet the newest face of Dior, Mila Kunis. The Black Swan beuty, graces the latest ads for Christian Dior's  Spring/ Summer 2012 season. Kunis looks ravishing in all black Christian Dior suits and gowns. 

Dior's General Manager, Delphine Arnault, comment on their decision to have Mila Kunis as their leading lady for the campaign:
“Mila Kunis is a very talented young actress; she embodies the true modern woman."

 Kunis also gave her thoughts on her new venture: 
"I’m honestly just learning about fashion. In my daily life, I don’t wear the most feminine pieces. But I love to feel feminine when I’m on the red carpet. I find that Dior is an incredibly grounded house. I always thought what Dior does is so sophisticated, feminine and beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment